Our municipality was doing electrical maintenance in our suburb and so we did not have electricity for the day. Thank goodness for gas! These pancakes are so simple and easy to make and quick too.
serves 2-4 depending on how hungry you are
- 3 eggs beaten with whisk for 3 min until light and creamy
- 60g almond flour
- 40g spring onion chopped
- 125g grated courgettes (baby marrows)
- 60g feta cheese crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to the creamy, whisked eggs and fold together
- Heat 2 pans one for your eggs and 1 for the pancakes.
- I added half a cup of egg mix per pancake to my pan and cooked until golden then flipped over and cooked until golden. Make smaller ones if your pancake flipping skills need more practice
- 4 fried eggs or poached or scrambled
- 1 avo Diced
- 2 Tbls chilli optional
- Place fritters on plate Put 2 fried eggs per person serving on top
- spoon over half avo and 1 Tbl of chilli. Drizzle with olive oil and serve quickly